Girls of the World: Doing More Than Ever Before
Linsey Davis and her books have been featured on/in:
Girls of the World: Doing More Than Ever Before [NEW!]
Encourage children to use their voices, talents, and intelligence to help the world and raise awareness of girls and all the amazing things they do! An inspiration for readers of all ages, Girls of the World: Doing More Than Ever Before calls attention to the truth that it’s never too soon to become aware of and speak up about things that are important to you. Now is the perfect time for girls to show the world just who they are and what they’re capable of!
Written by ABC News anchor and New York Times bestselling author Linsey Davis, together with co-author Michael Tyler, Girls of the World invites us to celebrate the equality and fairness we should all experience. It encourages girls to be strong, brave, and curious about the world and their place in it.
Girls of the World:
- Features inspiring, motivating rhymes from Emmy award-winning ABC News anchor and New York Times bestselling authors Linsey Davis and Michael Tyler
- Includes whimsical illustrations by bestselling artist Lucy Fleming
- Is a great read-aloud for children ages 4-8
- Has a message that celebrates equality, fairness, and is meant to spur girls (and boys) on to be brave and take their place in a challenging world
- Concludes with a personal note from Linsey Davis