LINSEY AND HER BOOKS HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN/ON:
[New] How High is Heaven?
Inspired by a personal experience with her own son, How High is Heaven? is an uplifting, imaginative picture book that gives hope and comfort to readers young and old, that heaven is right here and open for us all. Children ask a lot of questions about heaven, particularly when they’ve experienced the loss of a loved one. How High is Heaven? will delight young readers with engaging art, read-aloud rhymes, and the age-appropriate message that, thanks to God’s grace, heaven is a place we can look forward to while living our best life and finding moments of heaven here on Earth.
- Has the lyrical tone and message we have come to love from bestselling author Linsey Davis
- Whimsical illustrations by Lucy Fleming
- The perfect book for parents and grandparents to read aloud to their children
- Written for kids ages 4-8
- A gift that helps answer children’s questions about heaven and comforts those who have lost a loved one